Loading...

US congress holds hearing on Libya attack

2,177

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 10, 2012

Diplomatic security for the US mission in Benghazi was "a struggle" and security teams in Libya were drawn down ahead of last month's fatal attack, the former head of a US security team in Libya has told lawmakers.

"The security in Benghazi was a struggle and remained a struggle throughout my time there," Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Wood told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Wednesday.

The hearing was Congress' first on the September assault that killed US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

Al Jazeera's Rosiland Jordan reports from Washingto

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...