Upload

Loading...

Turner Hall 1948 Time Capsule Opening

509 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on May 10, 2010

On April 6, 2010, the Drury community opened a time capsule that was discovered in the cornerstone of Turner Hall when it was demolished last year. The time capsule had been left when the former residence hall was built in 1948, and included newspapers and other documents from that year at Drury.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


Sign in to add this to Watch Later

Add to