Yep, it is that time! I decided since people are already putting theirs up, I'll do mine too! lol! Also, I'll be scouring around to grant some wishes so be sure to make one and upload it as well! =)
1. Something from my amazon wishlist? (it doesn't hurt to ask lol!) http://amzn.com/w/35R0FPU2Q4W51
2. Follow one of my real life best friends on tumblr? http://reneexsn.tumblr.com
3. Song and video suggestions (I'll dedicate the video to the idea giver if it is used)
4. Crazy crossovers with any of the fandoms that I enjoy. (I think this should be obvious from what fandoms I have vidded so far) This can be in fic, vid, or graphic/gif form but I do prefer vid or fic.
5. Videos galore! They can make me laugh, make me cry...just entertain me! (this can range from fandom videos...to pet videos)
6. New background for my YT page and/or Tumblr page
7. For India, aka Graphicbydesign to reach 2000 subscribers. Check her out guys!!! http://youtube.com/graphicbydesign
8. To reach 6,500 subscribers by the end of this year.
9. I love putting faces to vidders so I was thinking of possibly collecting videos of you all saying Merry Christmas and your username...and then putting them all together and uploading it on Christmas day? Seems fun haha!
10. New fandoms that I should check out/vid!
11. Finally I hope everyone has an awesome holiday!
Here are some uncommon overlays:
Annnnd some fonts!:
Forgot to mention. These files are zipped so you WILL need a program that will unzip them into folders. Download winrar at http://www.rarlab.com If you have any issues, please let me know =)
Click here to be sent to a list of places to download shizz:
And if you want to see my old vids:
More coming soon! (possibly colorings and more overlays)
#Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
# If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video description so that the holiday joy will spread.
#Post your Wishlist Project video as a video response to this one so everyone can find the videos in one place.
# Surf around Youtube to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. You don't need to claim that you're doing something for someone-if they get more than one of something they wanted, fantastic! Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.