Some things to note:
* The voicemail password is 0852#
* The first two voicemails are from Rocky LaMarcus and Jan Van der Velde.
* The last voicemail from Fred O'Connell's wife asks who is singing the song in the backgroud. Is that a clue?
* Products listed in the last voicemail include glazed apple danishes with nutella and vienna bread.
* The Jensens (sp?) have plans with the O'Connells.
* Can anyone understand what toy might've been left in Fred's pickup?
* The name Carina is mentioned (presumably a daughter of the O'Connells or the Jensens). Carina happens to be the name of a constellation as well.
Hello, you have happened to reach Fred O'Connell at the design firm of O'Connell Plumbing and Drain. I invite you leave a message which should include your name and surname, which company you are with, and precisely what we can do for you. Thank you for taking the time to contact O'Connell Plumbing and Drain, and please remember to always live life by design.
Please enter your pass... 0852#
You have messages that will be autodeleted within 24 hours.
Message 1 will be autodeleted. You have two new messages.
Message 9. New. Received today at 11am.
Freddo -- Rocky. Listen, we've got solid air footings over this thing, so you guys are good to go. There's still an outside chance we hit some last remaining air-rock, but as far as major variables are concerned you can unleash your people.
I've seen the plans and gotta hand it to you partner, it's classic O'Connell Plumbing and drain.
What a skyrush dude, hats off my friend. Call Me.
Good day Mr. O'Connell, This is Jan Van Der Velde, Director of Comp... [silence] at AFW.
I've now left you several messages with specific requests regarding your work with RIT and LaMarcus Brothers.
Specifically, Mr. O'Connell, I need to know about your involvement with Hersheypark.
I love this song. Who sings this?
Oh, hi hon. Hey, if you haven't passed the store yet, could you pick up some glazed apple danishes with Nutella
and the Vienna Bread that Carina likes?
Hey, I made plans with the Jensens(?) tonight, and just wanted to be certain that girls have something for dessert. Love you, bye. Oh, and a dozen eggs too. Thanks Fred.
Hey is [something] in your pickup? If so, would you bring it when you get home? Thanks, love you, bye!.