Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 12, 2019
Is gold in a new bull market? Not according to #HarryDent. We're still in a bear market which bottoms in 2022 - 2023. A great stock market crash & real estate crash are coming in mid-2020, and the crash will take gold & silver down too. What about the dollar, housing and the US bond market? Harry has the answers to those questions and a whole lot more, including a call for $10 silver!
Harry Dent sat down with Half Dollar on Thursday, September 12th, 2019, for a robust discussion on many aspects of the economy and the markets.
Topics discussed include:
- Are we in a new bull market in gold, and has Harry raised his downside targets of $450 and $700?
- What is this "great crash" that is coming in early 2020?
- What does Harry think about silver?
- What happens to the US bond market and the US dollar through all of this?
- It's not the rise of China but the rise of India?
- Will the world go back to a gold & silver standard?
- What's up with the demographic landscape in the United States, and what does it mean for things such as the stock market or the housing market?
- What is Harry looking out for most going into the end of 2019 and up until the election in 2020?
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guests and the hosts and not necessarily of "SilverDoctors.com". Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, financial decisions or be considered tax advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.