Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 25, 2013
http://www.moxiesalesvideo.com If you aren't using a sales or explainer videos on your website then you are missing out on potential sales. Did you know that ONLY 20% of people will read content on the web? So yes, if you are reading this, then you are one of those 20%. Congratulations you can read! Just kidding, but in all seriousness studies have shown that the other 80% would be willing to view the same content if it were provided in video format.
Think about it, you are missing out on 80% of your customers. What would your business look like if your sales jumped 80%? It would be HUGE for your bottom line. Now imagine if your video marketing campaign used elements of proven copy writing techniques, high quality HD animation, and had both a professionally recorded voice over and music added to the mix. This is where http://www.moxiesalesvideos.com come in. We will help create a video marketing campaign that has all of these elements. So go to the link above to check out the type of explainer video we can create for your business. Let's make your site sell.