Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 10, 2019
* This Video #826 shows TWO MTH 3-Rail O ga. Proto 3 Diesels -- automatically running on a small circle of MTH Realtrax -- with the option of using a pushbutton to allow the PUBLIC to manually start the trains. * An NCE DCC Mini Panel is used to do the automatic control.
A. ~~~~~~ CONTENTS: ~~~~
* NOTE: You should be able to SKIP to ANY SECTION of the video, by clicking the below minute:sec numbers.
15 Fast-forwarded Overview: 0:14 min 16 Introduction: 1:57 min 17 DEMO 7: Public Pushes Button For 1 Cycle: 5:49 min 18 DEMO 8: Close Switch to Operate Continuously: 7:55 min 19 DEMO 9: Longer Delay to Run Trains More: 11:17 min 19B Added Switch Control Optional Extra Delay: 16:42 20 Related Videos 815, 817, 819: 17:56 min 21 Logic Diagram: 21:18 min 22 Commands ver 1 - Simplest Version: 25:44 min 23 Commands ver 2 - As Used in Video: 28:41 min. The END: 32:25 min
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | B. COMMENTS: |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* A single PUSHBUTTON that the PUBLIC can push, causes both locos to perform a SEQUENCE of making 1 trip around the layout, and then "parking" where they started. * The locos will idle until the pushbutton is again pushed, then repeat the sequence.
* An infrared Z-Stuff block signal detector is used, to detect the position of the trains.
* Alternately, the operator can close a switch, to cause the trains to run continuously.
* Note that NCE strongly recommends NOT using the Power Cab for O gauge -- but it seems to work for these demonstrations involving very low speeds and pulling only 1 car.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | C. SKETCHES & DRAWINGS: |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~