Patients and the community were invited to join City of Hope and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for this special 'Ask the Experts' lecture.
Topics covered include
• Overview of myeloma
• Current and emerging drug therapies and stem cell transplantation
• Disease and treatment-related side effects
• Emotional aspects and resources available for support
• Clinical trial options for myeloma patients
• Question-and-Answer session (not available online)
Featuring City of Hope expert:
Amrita Y. Krishman, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Director, Multiple Myeloma Program, City of Hope
Sponsored by City of Hope and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Supported by grants from Celgene Corporation and Millenium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Learn more about City of Hope's Ask the Experts community lecture series: http://cityofhope.org/AskTheExperts
CONNECT WITH CITY OF HOPE
and more at http://www.cityofhope.org/getsocial
ABOUT CITY OF HOPE
City of Hope is a leading medical research, treatment and education center dedicated to preventing, treating and curing cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Our mission is to quickly turn research ideas into cures that help save patients' lives all over the world. Learn more at http://www.cityofhope.org.