♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Do you know that you can bake cookies in microwave?
Just mix and microwave! Easy enough for kids to bake ;)
Cup measurement video is HERE!!!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO BURN YOUR COOKIES!!!
Cooking time depends on the heat (wattage) of your microwave.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 16-18 cookies
100g (3.5oz. = approx. 1/2 cup) butter (softened)
50g (1.7oz. = approx. 5 tbsp.) sugar
* 130g (4.5oz. = approx. 1.3 cup) all-purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
50g (0.8oz. = approx. 1/4 cup) chocolate chips
1. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, add egg and mix well.
2. Sift A in 1. and mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
3. Drop 4 cookies (at a time) by teaspoon onto waxed paper on microwavable plate or tray.
4. Microwave at 500w for 3min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave). Repeat the steps 3 & 4 to complete the rest.
You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for 15 minutes.
I use Steam Microwave Oven (national NE-SS30A).
Microwave Cooking Safety
- Pierre-Jean Gidon Feat. Wawa
- Pierre-Jean Gidon Feat. Laura
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥