Upload

Loading...

Teach, Learn, Care TLC- Learn from Shawn Miller's Story

477 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Feb 8, 2010

Shawn Miller was hanging Christmas lights at his mother's house like he did every year, when tragedy stuck. The string of lights Shawn held made contact with a power line as he threwit into a tree. Shawn suffered 27 exit wounds, the loss of one hand, and a finger on another but miraculously survived. Shawn Miller hopes his lesson can save other families from harm. This video is made possible by members of EEC-Safe Electricity. We appreciate their support in enhancing safety awareness and making this copyrighted video viewable to individuals visiting Safe Electricity’s YouTube channel. For non-members interested in using this video, please contact info@SafeElectricity.org. Use of this work without permission, including its reproduction, distribution, or display constitutes copyright infringement.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...