Equip Yourself for Survival-Get it Here: http://georgejredmo.ibi3g.com/RL/
The 550 Paracord Emergency Survival Wristband is an all out winner in terms of its survival ready capabilities.
Save 90% on the Paracord Wristband here: https://ridgelinesurvivalgear.com/pro...
Capabilities of this Outdoor Survival Wristband are quite extensive.
The 550 Paracord Emergency Survival Wristband is essential for all camping, outdoor and wilderness adventures. It increases survival chances by providing resources readily available on you. An emergency kit or gear that you can take with you without packing heavy items or worrying about it getting lost as you have it on you at all times.
The Parachute cord commonly used today is type lll commercial cord which has 7 cords inside and a break point of 550 pounds, this is substantial and the reason it was a military standard.
Hence the name 550 Paracord. After World War 2 parachute cord became available to me and you surplus.
Enthusiasts are creative and eventually someone made a wristband to keep the paracord handy as an emergency survival kit, so they braided it into a weaved outdoor survival wristband.
This allowed them to handily carry 9-12 feet of paracord at all times.
A second method is to carry a paracord belt and have as much as 100 foot on you at all times.
The most basic paracord bracelet was worn in the popular 2015 movie mad max and was worn by Tom Hardy's character in the 2015 Mad Max movie. You know when we see something we like on celebrity of a popular movie we gotta have it so people began to copy that bracelet and the the evolution of the survival bracelet.
Buckles Compass and Fire Starter are some of the more popular adaptations that have been developed over the years as adventure seekers found ways to up their game and suppliers began to produce the products made to their taste.
• 100% brand new
• High quality
• Main Colors: Black, Army Green, Brown, Black & Orange, Mountain Camouflage, Army Green Camouflage
• Main Material: Plastic and Polyester
• Length of the bracelet: 26cm/10.24in. (with buckle fastened)
• Width of the bracelet: 23mm/0.9in. (width of the braided paracord)
• Weight: 25g/0.88oz
• A survival bracelet with survival whistle design on the buckle.
• Flint / Fire Starter: It can start a fire a basic essential for survival - from boiling water, cooking, etc.
• Scraper can be used as a knife.
• Compass accurately provides directional assistance.
• Whistle can be used for signaling help.
• Unraveled paracord string is essential for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear.
• Ideal accessory for camping, boating, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities.
• As stylish decoration wearing in daily life.
1 x Paracord Survival Bracelet
Note: Please measure your wrist to make sure the bracelet fits. Thank you.
History of Paracord:
Survivals as well as outdoor sports enthusiasts began to carry the cord. People who hike, backpack and camp all found uses for paracord
Please subscribe, share & Tweet
550 Paracord Emergency Survival Wristband