Yay, 6.0 is released... Have fun. D: Sorry I didn't get the patch up earlier, I've been busy with School stuff. Plus, I didn't want to spoil Rise Of The Shadows Episode 9 with the changes on this patch. =P
By the way, I should point out that the link to download the patch in this video actually includes the readme text file unlike the earlier link I posted before this video.
WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!
DO NOT PATCH THIS PATCH ONTO ANOTHER PATCHED ROM! NOT EVEN A OLDER VERSION.
LOTS OF CRAP WILL SCREW UP IF YOU DO!
Yes, I did say OLDER version. Seriously, it's easier to just use the already patched ROM I included in the ZIP folder, then just apply your own save if you wish (or use mine that I included) and you are good to go. If everyone uses the same ROM for my patch, it will get rid of the annoying problems with ROM compatibility when netbattling with Hamachi as well. =D
If you don't know how to apply a gamesave, (like the one I included) in VBA go to File - Import - GameShark Snapshot, then find the save and click OK when the screen comes up.
- Many palettes improved and fixed for alot of things.
- "CAPCOM" screen palettes improved.
- Fixed many, MANY chip image palettes. (I rather not list them all)
- The shadows has infected the Cyberworld. Central, Sky, Seaside, Green
and UnderGround areas have new color schemes.
- UnderGround area renamed to ShadowArea.
- The Custom Window in battle gets a new look.
- AquaBeast and TomahawkBeast have fixed palettes to reflect YangBeast
and RedBeast. The other 3 Cross beasts have improved palettes as well.
- New chip images for Hero series chips, MysticSwrd, SoncWave,
Shuriken series chips, and Cannon series chips.
- ShadowRock and Hero gets new mugshots. (The BN 5 versions)
- New Emotion Windows corresponding to the 3 new crosses added last patch.
- Boomer changed to MetalBlade.
- TripleShot changed to FinalGun.
- Cannons look like MrkCannon from BN 5 when used.
- Shadow GutsMan (which replaces DustMan) has appeared from the shadows
and awaits you to challenge him at the DustMan freebattle!
- Shadow SearchMan (which replaces BlastMan) has emerged from the shadows
and awaits you at the DiveMan Graveyard area tombstone...
- The two shadow navi brothers Carnage and Venom have joined forces and
awaits you at the BlastMan Tombstone GraveYard area battle. Can you
defeat BOTH of them at once?
- Gregar has moved to another place in the GraveYard area. He can now
be fought at the ElementMan Tombstone!
- Chips with a 1, 2, 3 or Ex and SP has been changed to V1, V2 and V3.
- Shadow SearchMan's Mugshot and Overworld sprites replaces Blastman's.
There might be more changes but I forgot them. xD
- Beasting out when in Hero or Neo Cross may slow down your game or even freeze it if there is enough lag already going on.
Here is the download link. It is a ZIP folder that contains the following:
1. ShadowRock Patch v6.0.
2. Reversion patch. (If you don't like the patch and want to get rid of the changes.)
3. Patched ROM. (Much easier to use that than having to patch your own ROM.)
4. Gamesave. (So you don't have to start from the beginning.)
5. Readme text file. (I recommend you read that before using the patch.)
Download ShadowRock Patch v6.0: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7FC7FAN
If you do wish to patch your own ROM. (which is unnecessary...) You will need Lunar IPS.
Lunar IPS: http://www.4shared.com/file/77573261/...
Twitch TV Channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/shadowrockzx T-Shirts! Merchandise Store: