Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 22, 2012
Watch in HD please! Read description and FAQs before asking questions. Lol. I didn't think I'd be posting anything AC3 so soon.
This one is quite...minimalistic. Hmm, I've been so used to grids I guess. And I swear those lines and points are moving. Hard to see at first but you'll notice it when you stare at them. So go on. Stare. 8) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊ Animus 2.0 Revamp: http://j.mp/zMN6Wz ▊ Animus 2.0 (AC2/ACB, original upload): http://j.mp/zZwAuJ ▊ Animus 1.28/MP (AC1) Version: http://j.mp/wRKJZC ▊ Mediterranean Defense Version (ACR): http://j.mp/yVrZMd ▊ Black Room (ACR) Version is here: http://j.mp/y7Czjv ▊ Masyaf Key Loading Screen Version (ACR): http://j.mp/yprjD5 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊ Before anything else, just a couple of notes:
1. DO NOT repackage/redistribute for commercial purposes.
2. Please DO NOT claim the videos as your own. Give proper credit when you use the videos. A link back here or even just a brief mention of my name [jpgeolina] in your video description and/or tags is enough. :)
3. This setup requires Rainmeter (desktop customization tool) and Dreamscene (allows videos to be used as wallpapers).
4.No part of the Dreamscene wallpapers and Rainmeter skin are lifted from the game (except for the font and some sound files). These are all created from scratch.
▍I thought I won't be posting any AC3-related stuff anytime soon but my little experiments in After Effects seem to have gotten somewhere. I thought it decent enough for a good Dreamscene wallpaper so here it is! After all, it would be sad to wait 6-7 months before I post this. I've only got 3 not-so-different versions because of the limited reference material (lol just a few seconds from the trailer).
▍The Rainmeter skin is recycled from my previous vid. (Animus 2.0 Revamp)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊FAQs ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. What is Dreamscene and Rainmeter? ▍Dreamscene allows videos to be used as desktop wallpapers. Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool. Download: http://rainmeter.net/cms/ Dreamscene and Rainmeter are Windows only.
2. But I use a Mac! What do I do? ▍Look into Screenwatcher for Mac. (recommended) http://j.mp/xs333G ▍For a Dreamscene alternative, try this method with VLC: http://bit.ly/ynsL6z ▍As for Rainmeter, sorry Mac people! I don't have any idea for alternatives.
3. How do I enable Dreamscene? -It depends on your version of Windows. Though I believe the installation process is pretty much the same for most versions. ▍Windows 7 users, try this: http://bit.ly/brMhPD ▍Windows XP, try this: http://bit.ly/iUOyhD ▍Windows Vista Home Premium and Business, try this: http://bit.ly/xCR71Y