1984 Pontiac Grand Prix Pro Touring: Driving off for at test run.
Mods: Edelbrock crate motor (555 cubic inches, Proflow EFI fuel injection system, roller cam, aluminum heads, etc.).
Attached to this crate motor is a March Pulleys serpentine belt system, custom heater box housing a Vintage Air A/C system, and a high output alternator, MSD ignition, aluminum 3 core Be Cool radiator, dual electric cooling fans...
Also installed in the car:
- crate 4L80E 4-speed overdrive transmission
- 2400 stall converter
- custom driveshaft
- Currie crate 9" "Detroit Locker" rear end with 3:89 gears
- RideTech G-body Levelpro air ride suspension system including upper and lower tubular control arms, strong arms, front and rear anti-sway bars, double adjustable aluminum shocks.
- custom body kit
- all black leather interior
- power heated bucket seats
- custom dash bezel with Autometer Cobalt gauges
- Dakota Digital climate control for AC/heat
- G-tech pro 4" tach for on top of the dash
- B&M 4 speed Megashifter
- Premier head unit
- MB Quart 216 component speakers
- Rockford Fosgate T2 10" subwoofers
- power windows
- power side/door mirrors
- GTO Judge spoiler
- all new deepdish 15x10 wheels in the back, 16x7 up front
- 4 wheel disc brakes (cross-drilled and slotted rotors)
- custom made ceramic powder-coated headers
- 3" full mandrel bent exhaust
- 2 high flow Magnaflow cats
- 3" H-pipe
- 2 Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers
- 6" chrome 'sewer pipe' tail pipes