(GF legolas435 - I love lemurs - I also like people who change your name on YT.. oh well... to bad I have picture of it before they change=))
Legolas can runecraft 7k nats per hour.(what a lie) Who can beat him? Chuck norris can! with 10k nature runes per hour standing at nature altar, he is much faster than legolas435.
This video is the method I use to graahk runecraft (up to 31k RC XP P/H)
Nature runes record P/H:
1) 6910 (Was timing on 5th of may and was around 22 seconds past exactly 1 hour when at the altar to craft 7008 that hour, tigermarx7 saw me stop at the nature altar that day, unlike some people who do not stop at exactly one hour and go past it around 1-50 seconds.)
4) 7010 in 59mins and 53 seconds(22nd May 2009, 2.15pm-31.5pm gmt)
5) 7102 in 1 hour and 25 seconds(Wednesday 17th June 2009)
6) •7224 Nature runes - 27/12/2009, 11.48Am - 12.48PM GMT - Using NPC Pouch Repair Spell. (59 Minutes and 52 seconds )
7)7322 Nature runes - 27/12/2009, 11.48Am - 12.49PM GMT - Using NPC Pouch Repair Spell. (1 hour and 41 seconds)
This video is also a graahk race showdown with me Phoenix Odin vs legolas435 (who lies about his speed in runecrafting and braggs about it also; who I hate most are lyers.)
The first 50 seconds of the video has been sped up (on the video timer its 0:00.00 - 01:40.200 and on youtube it is 0:00 - 0:50) as youtube only allows max of 10mins length videos.
On the 11th Run I entered nature altar at:
and Legolas435 Entered altar at:
Which mean I was 5.8 seconds ahead of him.
Times that by 6 It would be around 34.8 ahead which would give me an extra run per hour, and without mistakes I Would have beaten him more easily.
Quote from Tigermarx7 to Legolas:
"@ Legolas435: Your saying you didn't say you could do 1 full run in 44 seconds? O yes, you did. Phoenix and lots of more people saw you lie for which you were also kicked. I'm going to mention this word 1 more time: "Excusing", your excusing on video recorder lag while you have 4GB ram with which you should not lag, atleast all of my friends don't. Also, really; how can full screen RCing be better than RCing in low detail/standard mode? There's no way, it's the same."
1) Linkin Park - Numb Techno remix
2) 30 Seconds To Mars - Attack
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment,
news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright
statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use