Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 9, 2009
This application was created mainly for the PC version GTA: San Andreas. If this application manipulates your game or computer in a harmful way, neither I, nor the creator of this mod claim no responsibility. The creator of this modis not associated with Rockstar in any way and he's distributing this application free of charge, use at your own risk.
- Installation: Unzip all contents to any folder you wish. If the program fails to run then you might need the Visual Basic 6 runtimes available from Microsoft.
- Controls: Numpad * = Enable Numpad / = Disable Numpad 8 = Move Up Numpad 2 = Move Down Numpad 4 = Move Left Numpad 6 = Move Right Numpad + = Move Forward Numpad - = Move Backward Numpad 1 = Toggle Free Look Mode Numpad 3 = Toggle Guages Numpad 0 = Toggle Mouse Modifier Numpad . = Switch Modes Numpad 5 = Reset Position Mouse Y = Pitch Mouse X = Yaw Mouse Z = Roll (Mouse-Wheel) Left Bracket '[' = Increase FOV Right Bracket ']' = Decrease FOV Semicolon ; = Increase Aspect Ratio Apostrophe ' = Decrease Aspect Ratio P = Default FOV and Aspect Ratio X = Save Current View End = Toggle PLayer Visibility
1) Run Trainer/Hack
2) Edit options if needed (defaults suggested)
3) Start GTA:SA then press * (numpad multiply; default) to enable new cameras
4) You can safely Alt-Tab from GTA:SA and change settings at any time
5) You can press / (numpad divide; default) to disable new cameras and return to defaults
- Notes: * This will only work with v1.0 and v1.01 of GTASA
* You may need to Redefine your keys in San Andreas to accomodate for the defaults of camhack
* To restore all defaults, close camhack, then delete 'config.ini' and '*.cam' files, restart camhack
* There are 3 Camera Modes you can choose from;
0. Locked - Uses current vehicle as source
1. Locked (ped) - Uses player as source
2. Original Modified - Adjustable version of the original camera
* To get to the new in car views you must be at a view number higher than 5
* In this version only the in car views are editable! You can only use Free-Look while on foot