Upload

Loading...

The Top 1% Vs The Other 99%

29,929

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Oct 7, 2011

The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks down a chart showing the ratio of income for the top 1% of income earners in America from 1920 through 2008.

The Young Turks on Current TV: http://current.com/shows/the-young-tu...

The Largest Online New Show in the World.

Google+: http://www.gplus.to/TheYoungTurks

Facebook:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen...

Support TYT for FREE: http://bit.ly/eWuu5i

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...