A Clockwork Orange is a 1971 darkly satirical science fiction film adaptation of Anthony Burgess's 1962 novel of the same name. The film, which was made in England, concerns Alex (Malcolm McDowell), a charismatic, psychopathic delinquent whose pleasures are classical music (especially Beethoven), rape, and so-called 'ultra-violence.
Locations : - Droogs attack the old tramp : southern underpass, between Trinity Road and Swandon Way, Wandsworth Road, London
- Alex is walking home: it's Binsey Walk and Yarnton Way Bexley, London SE2 9UJ, UK.
- Alex's Flat, 56 Stratfield Rd, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6, UK -The 'Flat Block Marina' Binsey Walk on the Lake's western shore overlooked by the tower blocks of Yarnton Way.
- Alex and the tramp revenge :Albert bridge, Chelsea Embankment at Oakley Street, SW3
- Ludovico Medical Facility: the campus of Brunel University in Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH
- Main lobby entrance Alex'flat with broken elevator is supposed to be Tower D Lobby, Brunel University, Uxbridge
-Lecture Center is the theater where Alex's eyes are pulled open and he is forced to watch the films as part of his treatment. Lecture Room E 302 - CatLady House : AKA manor lodge school Shenley, in Hertfordshire at Blackhorse Lane/rectory lane by the M25 motorway WD7 9BG
-Alex leaps in attempt to commit suicide Edgwarebury Country Club, Barnet Lane, Elstree, England, WD6 3RE
-Exterior road "HOME" Night: School Lane in Brickett Wood.