Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 25, 2013
I have now changed the control electronics on my arm. I used some old servos that i had lying around. I opened up the servos and removed the controller board and potentiometer. I fitted the potentiometers to each axis of the robot and then connected the motors to the original motor connection points on the servo controller boards. I am using an arduino mega 2560 with firmata installed and then my Raspberry pi to control the arm. I have written a small program in python to control each axis of the robot, and to also send strings of commands to the arm to automate it.