Loading...

Kederminster Library Restoration Part One

499 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 27, 2011

Kederminster Library is a collection of 300 theological works that came to Buckinghamshire County Council in 1945, as part of a purchase of 'Green Belt' land at Langley, in South Buckinghamshire. The Library is still housed in the highly-ornate room at St Mary's Church, Langley Marish, provided by Sir John Kederminster in 1623 and is now being restored. This video is a chance to see what it looks like at the moment, before the restoration gets underway.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...