Hey guys :) Please comment and tell me what you think :) Share, like, favourite and subscribe if you like the video :) Thank you so much :) Links for things mentioned below :)
Day 22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7vgD...
LGBTQ 30 Day Challenge:
• Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.
• Day 2 - Did you have any experiences as a child that might have foreshadowed your sexuality?
• Day 3 - How old were you when you knew? What was that like for you?
• Day 4 - The first person you came out to and that story.
• Day 5 - Thoughts regarding inner turmoil about your sexuality; Did you have any? Did it escalate to self-injury or suicidal thoughts?
• Day 6 - Did you face any problems regarding religion?
• Day 7 - How your parents took it or how you think they might take it.
• Day 8 - What do you think the closet or being closeted means to you?
• Day 9 - What do you think about LGBT Pride? Is it helpful or hurtful? Encouraged or unnecessary?
• Day 10 - What does marriage mean to you?
• Day 11 - Your favourite LGBT book (or one you'd like to read).
• Day 12 - Your favourite LGTB movie (or one you'd like to see).
• Day 13 - Your favourite LGBT role model/celebrity.
• Day 14 - Your favourite LGBT song or artist.
• Day 15 - Your favourite LGBT quote.
• Day 16 - A picture from your first LGBT relationship or of your first LGBT crush.
• Day 17 - Your first experience with an LGBT organization or event (Day of Silence, Pride, etc).
• Day 18 - Something about the LGBTQ community you don't understand or have a question about.
• Day 19 - Butch or Femme?
• Day 20 - Maureen or Joanne? (Or your favourite LGBTQ show or queer-positive show).
• Day 21 - Political LGBT issue that is closest to you or affects you most.
• Day 22 - An LGBT image that makes you smile.
• Day 23 - An LGBT image that makes you cry or makes you angry.
• Day 24 - The stupidest argument/comment you've heard about gay people or an LGBT issue.
• Day 25 - The LGBT slur you hate most or if you've taken back a slur and used it as a definition, ie queer or fag.
• Day 26 - Your favourite gay joke (we all need to laugh at ourselves).
• Day 27 - Your favourite LGBT blog/tumblr/site.
• Day 28 - Write a letter to someone. It can be a coming out letter or a letter regarding how you hate their homophobia or whatnot. You don't have to send it.
• Day 29 - SHOUT SOMETHING! IT CAN BE HAPPY AND ABOUT PRIDE OR ABOUT WHY YOU HATE HOMOPHOBIA!
• Day 30 - Anything LGBT you'd like to end this on.
Please support me:
If you want to watch one of my other videos check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitsThe...
Thanks for watching. I hope you liked it :)