Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 8, 2011
The Fishpool Institution also known as Bolton Union Workhouse was designed by George Woodhouse who was also the architect of Bolton Town Hall. When the NHS was formed in 1948 it was known as Townleys Annexe then Townleys Branch before becoming Bolton & District General Hospital and finally ending its life as L Block of The Royal Bolton Hospital.