The 2000 carrying capacity I got using a console command, I did this just so I could carry around all the gear for the video. Everything else is legit.
Making the gear: • For best results need enchanting, alchemy and smithing all at 100, check my videos for an easy way to get each of these to 100
• You need to have the +alchemy enchantment, you can get it by disenchanting Muiri's Ring which is a reward for completing the quest Mourning never comes. See link http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Mo...
• First create potions which give +enchanting
• Then create gear which gives +alchemy
• Then create better potion for enchanting
• Do this loop of creating potions and gear until you hit +29% alchemy gear and +32% enchanting potions.
• Now create the ultimate set of crafting gear, with o Crafting chest piece -- smithing o Crafting hands -- alchemy, smithing o Crafting Circlet -- alchemy o Crafting ring -- alchemy, smithing o Crafting necklace -- alchemy, smithing o Crafting chest -- smithing
Improving with smithing: • Can now improve armour and weapons to legendary with amazing stats
Enchanting the Armour: • You can only enchant 4 pieces of armour for each improvement:
• One handed & two handed - Boots, Hands, Necklace, Ring
• Archery - Helmet, Hands, Necklace, Ring
• Heavy & Light Armour - Chest piece, Hands, Necklace, Ring
Enchanting the Weapons: • I like to use frost and shock damage as they damage health, stamina and magicka but it's up to you. A useful enchantment to use is soul trap so you can keep your soul gems full.
• Enchanting: o Blue Butterfly Wing o Hagraven Claw o Snowberries o Spriggan Sap
• Smithing: o Blisterwort o Glowing Mushroom o Sabre Cat Tooth o Spriggan Sap
• One-Handed: o Bear Claws o Canis Root o Hanging Moss o Hawk Feathers o Rock Warbler Egg o Small Pearl
• Two Handed: o Dragon's Tongue o Fly Amanita o Troll Fat
• Archery: o Canis Root o Elves Ear o Juniper Berries o Spider Egg
• Heavy Armour: o Ice Wraith Teeth o Sabre Cat Tooth o Slaughterfish Scales o Thistle Branch o White Cap
• Light Armour: o Beehive Husk o Hawk Feathers o Honeycomb o Luna Moth Wing o Skeever Tail