Upload

Loading...

Girl Dies From Caffeine Overdose

12,881

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 21, 2012

Anaïs Fournier recently passed away from caffeine toxicity, not long after downing two large energy drinks. Monster energy drinks denies any correlation, but doctors say there's way too much caffeine and sugar in energy drinks to be considered safe for kids. Patrick Jones reports.

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to