Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 19, 2011
Η ΠΑΝΑΓΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΑΡΟΥ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΛΕΙΨΟΥΣ. One of the most significant and old churches of Lipsi Island is Panagia of Haros, built around 1600 AD by monks of the Patmos Monastery. The church was named so, thanks to an original icon of Panagia. The Virgin Mary holds Christ on the cross in her left hand, instead of the infant Jesus.