Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 2, 2011
* Watch in High Definition (HD)
This MV is dedicated to Bachelor Brad Womack & Southern sweetheart, Emily Maynard. Let me just start out by saying that I've never invested as much time in any Bachelor/ette as much as this season especially just hopeful these two end up together. I truly hope they do end up together and finally live their happily ever after. Both such amazing people and they, too, deserve all the happiness in the world and I believe they found it in each other.
* BACKGROUND INFO: Brad appeared on Bachelor a few season ago and was butchered for not choosing a woman in the end. After realizing his issues with commitment, he decided to go into therapy before deciding to return on the Bachelor hoping to find love once again but this time, he is finally ready to commit & he's going full-stride with an open-heart.
Emily decided to enter Bachelor with hope to find love once again, too. Six years ago, an unexpected tragedy happened which changed her life forever--she lost the love of her life and fiance, Ricky, in a plane crash. But even with tragedy gave her a miracle, her precious daughter--little Ricki.
Oh, how much these two make you want to be in love, too, or find love once again and with each other even behind all the awkwardness & nervousness (mainly Brad). ;o)
* Special thanks to CodeBear4 for sharing the wonderful clips!
* NOTE: I, unfortunately have to say that all of my current projects or future projects are currently in hiatus indefinitely due to my external harddrive crashing on me. Previously, I've had my laptop crash (only just a month ago) but everything including personal videos and pictures were included in that external harddrive which is now all gone. :o(
Therefore, I've decided to take a break from MV-making considering this a sign but then again, you may just never know when I will get the inspiration to make my next MV. Definitely stay tuned and again, I cannnot thank you enough for your patience, support, and for your understanding.
* NOTE: This fanvideo was made for viewing purposely only and do not/will not be used for any type of profit of any shape or form.