Learn More ! http://badladz.com/
The Philippine islands is surrounded by water (obviously), so one of the main modes of transportaion when island hopping are banca boats. Building a banca boat here in the Philippines is one of the ways to make a living for people living near the best beaches here in the Philippines; they would always have a traveling tourist or tourists who will need to ride a banca boat to get around.
A banca boat design is pretty simple, it doesn’t need to be fancy, it just needs to be functional. These banca boats are not only for ferrying tourists here in the Philippines, the locals also use it when fishing in the sea.
The traditional Filipino watercraft called the "Banca Boat" looks just like this.
Deep V hull, a couple of outriggers to keep it from falling over.
In that one, sounds like they have a car engine.
They come in all shapes and sizes.
They just put car engines in banca boats, truck engines, they use the transmission right out of the vehicles.
Everybody uses them. They're easy to fix, as they are made out of plywood. Same as the one I'm sitting in now, but I've obviously got the paddle version.
They come in all different shapes and sizes.
There's a pretty good example right there (in the video!)
That's about a mid sized banca boat. We'll see soon how many people it carries in a moment. Some of them carry 5 engines in them and hold 300 people.
That one has got a capacity of 100. On busy days though, I can guarantee you, they'll cram 150 people in there. But yeah, they're easy to fix, just plywood and a truck engine.
If you want see more banca boats, come to the Philippines! Just to get to Badladz, you'll need to take a banca boat! Book your stay today!
When you visit the Philippines, you won't just come for the Banca boats. You'll want to have fun too!
Here's 10 Things To Do In Puerto Galera
1. Get PADI scuba diving certified with BADLADZ
2. Go snorkeling at White Beach Puerto Galera (just a 5 minute motorcycle ride from the main Puerto Galera pier)
3. Party on Sabang Beach and enjoy the surrounding Sabang nightlife
4. Go on a sailing adventure (Or get a general sailboat lesson) at the Puerto Galera Yacht Club
5. Take part in some extreme sports: Paintball, mud kart driving, go karts, zip lining, hiking, AND.... it's not really a sport, but fully automatic assault rifle shooting.
6. Relax with a beer in hand on Puerto Galera beach at the BADLADZ Beach Resort
7. Watch the fire dancers at White Beach
8. Eat delicious Filipino food at the BADLADZ Dive Resort before you explore the Puerto Galera nightlife
9. Talk business with Sean to learn what it's like to run a resort in the Philippines
10. Buy jewelry and other gifts for friends and family back home who weren't able to travel to the Philippines with you!
Wondering where it is? Check out http://badladz.com/how-to-get-to-puer...
Badladz Adventure Resort
Muelle Pier, Puerto Galera 5203, Philippines
+63 43 287 3184 +63 919 577 2823 +63 920 955 6410 (Mobile)
Badladz Beach Resort
Small Tabinay Beach, Puerto Galera 5200, Philippines
+63 43 287 3693 +63 919 577 2823 +63 920 955 6410 (Mobile)
To get more information about living, partying, playing and traveling in the Philippines, check out http://www.resortrebel.com. Here I'll post videos and articles all about the Philippines, and how you can enjoy everything it has to offer.
Learn about: "BADLADZ Beach Resort in Puerto Galera Philippines"