We spend this episode in my test/creative world, exploring iron golem designs. For science! :) (PS: watch it all the way through for a sneak peek) ;)
Iron Golem Farming Facts:
1. More eligible spawning spots is more important than village size;
2. Iron golems spawn through half slabs and glass (haven't tested stairs) - video proof: http://youtu.be/xKEFkdDumvM & http://youtu.be/LR9IWaoUCXI
3. Zombie sieges only happen when the player is in the vicinity (at least the sieges that are triggered by logging out/in... still haven't seen a natural siege happening on a sky/artificial village)
4. Iron golems don't take fall or drowning damage (water or drops are great ways to move them)
5. Iron golem spawn in 1x2 areas (if there are at least 3/4 blocks height available, for which half slabs or glass don't count)
6. For more facts, check the wiki: http://d.pr/ILCf (although I've proven some facts wrong, most are valid)
I also posted this on the Minecraft Forum. Follow the discussion there too: http://d.pr/Veiu :)
Single Player Commands - http://d.pr/SFyR
Village Info - http://d.pr/Cjn5
Too Many Items - http://d.pr/cF7Q
Syrkaz + MOTB: "Artisans Play Lethamyr" (playlist) -- http://d.pr/4rGn
"The Snow Queen" by Kevin Macleod (ISRC: US-UAN-11-00872) - http://incompetech.com
Like, favorite and subscribe!! Thanks! :)
Follow me: http://twitter.com/syrkaz_
Like me: http://facebook.com/pages/Syrkaz/3740...
Texture Pack: "Faithful 32x32" — http://d.pr/BbKu
Feeling generous? https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...
Thank you, Notch/Mojang, for this amazing game!
Buy Minecraft: http://minecraft.net :)