This informative guide was written by a 20+ year mortgage industry veteran and reveals 20 inside secrets you need to know that could save you thousands of dollars on your next California mortgage loan or refinance.
Choosing a lender is a decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. Your home is your biggest asset and source of security. Make sure you know what the pro's know before you agree to work with any lender. Before you hire someone to help you with your California mortgage loan, consider the following:
1. What are the 4 most important questions you must ask any lender before you sign on the dotted line?
2. Are you setting yourself up to make the #1 mistake that people make when selecting a California mortgage lender?
3. What simple clue can tell you instantly how much education and training your California mortgage loan officer has?
4. What are the 3 most important traits of a good California mortgage broker? (Miss any one of these qualities and you are taking a BIG risk.)
5. What single task, if done correctly by your California mortgage broker, will save you thousands of dollars? (This is one area that you and your mortgage broker need to be on top of or you will get soaked on your home loan.)
So, think about these questions and visit our site: http://www.CaliforniaMortgageSecrets.com for a complete library of tips to help you save time, headache, and thousands of dollars on your next California mortgage.