GPM MACHINERY (SHANGHAI) CO .,LTD.
GPM Machinery has recently developed the M Melt-blown Fabric Production Line. The main usages of melt-blown fabric are medium-efficiency and sub-high-efficiency filtration, including air filtration, sanitary filtration, and dust mask production, etc. Besides, it can also be used in making medical and sanitary products, industrial wiper, warm materials, oil-absorbing materials, battery separators, imitation leather base cloths, etc.
1) Introduction to the characteristics and advantages of the production line:
1. Adopting special hanger type and gas equalizing type spinning die, melt distribution is uniform.
2. The air pressure of the air nozzle is stable, the airflow on both sides is symmetrical, and the airflow in the width direction is uniform.
3. The specially designed hot air heating device has good heating efficiency and excellent heat exchange efficiency, and low energy consumption.
4. The fiber fineness and fabric surface are even. 6. High-voltage electrostatic electret treatment makes the melt-blown fabric have good filtering effect.
1 Weight （g/m2)：20-100；
2 Line speed （m/min)：10-60；
3 Spinneret hole diameter（mm)：0.2-0.28；
5 Melt-blown fabric size （mm)：240、800、1200；
6 Output （kg/24h)：200、500、1000；
Suitable for PP material(need melt pump for high output)
2 M type melt-blown die
Special design, suitable for high-pressure gas laying
3 Special high-pressure air supply
High-pressure air compressor or imported roots blower
4 Receiving cooling device
Speed regulating synchronously with the production line, Teflon conveyor
5 Vacuum adsorption device
Improve the melt-blown efficiency and quality
6 Air heating and drying system
Customized air heater and moisture drying device
Passive structure, switchable
8 Electrical cabinet for whole line
SIEMENS PLC control or OMRON digital indicator, ABB inverter
9 High-voltage electrostatic electret device
The core device for melt-blown fabric, improves the filtering rate
GPM (http://www.gpmplas.com) specializes in producing high-quality plastic extrusion lines, the company's technology from France.
PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric manufacturing process；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric making machine；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric production line; PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric making process；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Manufacturing Machine；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric production process；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric extrusion System；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric extrusion Process；PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric extruder machine； PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric extrusion line; PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric extrusion machine;