Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce,a colourful, spicy and tasty recipe.
Recipe link : http://tarladalal.com/Vegetables-In-H...
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe...
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDala...
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/1078836208487...
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Vegetables in hot garlic sauce, if you want to try something different and go beyond manchurian gravy or sweet and sour vegetables, this recipe is a spicier version that your guests will enjoy! it is also healthier and much more flavorful than a manchurian. Rich flavors of ginger and garlic is what makes this gravy super-delicious, so try to use fresh ginger and garlic while cooking! vegetables are cooked in the ginger-garlic rich sauce, with a good measure of tomato ketchup and soya sauce. It is fiery, tangy and saucy making your chinese meal extra delicious.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 serves
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1/4 cup onion cubes
3/4 cup coloured capsicum cubes (red , yellow and green)
3/4 cup broccoli florets , parboiled
1/2 cup carrot roundels , parboiled
1 cup sliced baby corn , parboiled
1/2 cup schezuan sauce
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
salt to taste
1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1 cup water
a pinch of sugar (optional)
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
fried rice (chawal)
1. Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
2. Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
3. Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
5. Add the broccoli, carrots and baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. Add the cornflour-water mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
8. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately with fried rice.