Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 10, 2008
I gladly offer this basic, 5-part series of photography lessons FOR FREE! Our world has become increasingly visual in the way we communicate. We not only take more pictures, we show them, send them and display them to more eyes than ever before. Wouldn't it be nice to capture and show better pictures?
In this series, I get us thinking about...
1. How to tell a story with our photographs by understanding the 4 dimensions associated with the art.
2. The basic elements of "composing" our photographic story. How do we put things in our viewfinders so people get the essence of that moment that inspired us.
3. Understanding exposure, light and color and how they combine to say what we want.
4. How lens choice and operation effects focus and how focus effects what we show in our photos
5. The people in our photographs and the people we are showing them to.
Please enjoy these lessons. They're not meant to be comprehensive and their not meant to be exhaustive or advanced. That doesn't mean I don't encourage any questions you might want to post for either me to try to answer or anyone else who comes along.