Loading...

Rescue 911 - 100 Lives Saved - "St. Louis Gas Leak"

63,144 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 2, 2006

A Rescue 911 episode causes a family to realize that they are experiencing carbon monoxide poisoning. Also included in this clip is a fan letter from a mother who found a faulty electrical wire in her daughter's room after seeing a Rescue 911 segment dealing with fire safety. This segment was taken from the Rescue 911 special "100 Lives Saved" (Episode 401) which aired September 15, 1992 on CBS.

Vote for Rescue 911 to be released on DVD at http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.... and to be put back on television at http://www.petitiononline.com/res911/...

©1992 CBS Inc.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...