Crucial® SSDs are designed and developed by Micron, one of the largest NAND manufacturers in the world. See the latest Crucial SSDs at http://www.crucial.com
Follow us on social media to get the latest Crucial news and products!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CrucialMemory/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/crucialmemory
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/+crucial
Our vertical integration with Micron means four things: hundreds of SSD qualification tests, over a thousand hours of prerelease validation testing, $1.5 billion invested in research and development, and more than 35 years of industry expertise.
The benefits of Crucial® SSDs
• Boot up in seconds, load data almost instantly, and increase productivity
• Accelerate operating systems and applications
• Protect confidential business data with hardware encryption
• Micron quality – a higher level of reliability
How to increase productivity by 6x
It’s simple: switch from hard drives to SSDs
How much more productive could your business be if everyone on your team was able to work faster? While it’s widely known that SSDs (solid state drives) are significantly faster than hard drives, it’s been difficult to quantify the net impact on organizational productivity – until now.
New research reveals that on average, SSDs are able to perform everyday business tasks 6x faster than traditional hard drives. Since most workers perform some combination of the below tasks, SSDs can help enhance productivity for businesses of all sizes.
Time to perform everyday business tasks
• Start computer: Hard drive 41.22 seconds vs. SSD 18.87 seconds (SSD is 2x faster)
• Load Google Chrome®: Hard drive 21.22 seconds vs. SSD 3.25 seconds (SSD is 7x faster)
• Load Microsoft® Word: Hard drive 14.25 seconds vs. SSD 1.54 seconds (SSD is 9x faster)
• Load Microsoft® PowerPoint®: Hard drive 6.81 seconds vs. SSD 0.78 seconds (SSD is 9x faster)
• Load Microsoft® Excel®: Hard drive 6.75 seconds vs. SSD 1.00 seconds (SSD is 7x faster)
• Load Microsoft® Outlook®: Hard drive 7.91 seconds vs. SSD 1.09 seconds (SSD is 7x faster)
• Duplicate a 1GB file: Hard drive 33.97 seconds vs. SSD 7.37 seconds (SSD is 5x faster)
On average, these tasks are 6x faster with an SSD!
Multiply individual and organizational productivity
SSDs transform the pace of business. On an individual level, SSDs allow you to do get things done instead of wait on your computer to load. When you can do more, you can serve more customers, ship more orders, crunch more data, and finish digital tasks faster.
On an organizational level, SSDs take this a step further. When everyone is working faster, the business as a whole can move faster, serve customers more efficiently, and outwork the competition. How much is your time worth?
The bottom line
Wait times often seem inconsequential when it’s just one person or one department. But when your entire organization has to seek out data on spinning platters, the weight is crushing. Make the switch to Crucial SSDs and take back the time and productivity that hard drives are costing you.