Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 13, 2018
These steps will show you how to publish a test assembly to the server. In a previous clip, I showed how to setup any test assembly to publish those results to the server even if executing locally. In this video, I will show how to publish the assembly to the server so it can execute on a schedule and override parameters easily.
1. Make sure that any values you need to have parameterized or changed dynamically on the server are set up as parameters. To publish it to the server, right-click on the Project - Publish to LegiTest Server.
2. Choose a Target. For my example I will be choosing the LegiTest Server with localhost being my specific instance. Leave all of the other options with their defaults. Click Ok.
3. Look at your Output window (tab along bottom) which will show that it has built and published successfully.
4. Open up your browser and look at the LegiTest Server Summary page. This should display the assembly that you’ve published. For it to show up for the first time, a test has to be executed with the publish options set. You can do this via the command line which was shown in a previous clip, or you can use the command-line runner on the server.
5. You can run a test once it has been published and browse the results. You run the test using the green arrow. We can also manage the test, using the wrench icon, which gives us the option to setup a time to run the test and edit the parameters.