Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 30, 2016
I thought it would be cool to do a few ant colonies at a time, and show the result even if they didn't turn out that great to highlight how difficult casting can ant colonies be. But I actually got really good results. At least three of them are some of the best I've ever done and one is the largest I've done so far.
The second one didn't turn out that great. I used the remaining molten aluminum from the first cast because I didn't think it was going to take very much due to its small and washed out appearance. I was wrong and the result is very thin and fragile tunnel casts with a small solid portion deep in the ground.