Upload

Loading...

LIVE STREAM: Stand Up for Heroes 11/8/2012

136,829

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Streamed live on Nov 8, 2012

Bob Woodruff Foundation's "Stand Up for Heroes" is a benefit concert to support the heroic men and women who were injured while serving our country. This year, the event will feature John Mayer, Bruce Springsteen, Roger Waters and exclusive backstage moments.

Less than 1% of Americans serve in our all-volunteer military. It's up to the remaining 99% to stand up and support them.

Make a donation today — craigslist and craigconnects founder Craig Newmark will match all donations, up to $25,000 until midnight EST: http://join.remind.org/show-your-support

Loading...

Advertisement
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...