Final time: 8:48 (-ish) Done in 54 segments on the latest steam version. Easy difficulty. BXT's autojump and duckroll were used, as well as couple of object boost, object maneuvering and jumpbug scripts. Most segments were recorded at 250 fps except for jumpbug ones. Those were recorded at 1000 fps. Running and rendering took 3 days each. This is actually second time I did this segmented run, because it was impossible to stitch demos together from previous run attempt, so I had to redo the entire thing :^) Editing is terrible because I gave up trying making it look good bcos hard.
My first goldsrc segmented speedrun. A lot of stuff can be improved but I don't care.