Images are copyrighted to their respected owners. Music is copyrighted to Nintendo. Ocarina of Time, Hyrule Field music.
Divine Revelation, also known as Public Prophesy, Public Revelation, Fundamental Revelation, and Definitive Revelation, includes:
- Creation of man
- Three angels visiting Abraham
- Jacob wrestling with the Angel of the Lord
- Burning bush
- Theophany on Mount Sinai
- Decalogue (Ten Commandments)
- Pillar of cloud and pillar of fire
- Resurrection of the dead
- Visions and prophecies of the prophets
- Testing of Elijah
- Assumption of Elijah
- Perpetual Virginity of Mary
- God's Mercy on sinners
- Revelation to Saint Peter ("You are the Christ, etc.")
- Reality of sin
- Resurrection appearances of Christ
- Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Exceptional and unique appearance of Christ to Saint Paul
- Miracles in the Acts of the Apostles
- Book of Revelation
- New Creation
Divine Revelation concluded with the death of the last Apostle, Saint John.
Divine Revelation was completed, perfected and fulfilled in Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Definitive Revelation as God Incarnate.
Divine Revelation is, in brief, the Sacred Scriptures and Apostolic Tradition.
Divine Revelation is gradually understood over time, such as the development of the Dogma of the Blessed Trinity over time.
Divine Revelation is Dogma. Dogma is divinely revealed truths and truths which are necessarily connected to said Divine Truths, such as:
- Dei Fide, the Scriptures and Tradition;
- Fides Ecclesiastica, dogmatically defined doctrines;
- Sententia Fidei Proxima, doctrines of the Church;
- Sententia Certa, truths necessarily conntected to Dogma;
- Sententia Communis, common beliefs of the faithful;
- Sententia Probabilis, popular beliefs of the faithful and;
- Opinio Tolerata, speculations of theologians.
The Magisterium guards, teaches, interprets and defines Dogma. The Magistrates are the Pope and the Bishops:
- Pope ex cathedra is the Extraordinary and Universal Magisterium, who teaches infallibly and is owed Full Assent of Faith;
- Ecunmenical Council is the Extraordinary and Universal Magisterium, which teaches infallibly and is owed Full Assent of Faith;
- Bishops with the Pope is the Ordinary and Universal Magisterium, which teaches infallibly and is owed Full Asset of Faith;
- Pope is the Ordinary Magisterium, who teaches non-infallibly and is owed religious submission of intellect and will; and
- Bishop is the Ordinary Magisterium, who teaches non-infallibly and is owed religious submission of intellect and will.
Another way Divine Revelation is gradually understood is by private revelation, also known as private prophesy and personal revelation.
Our Lady of the Pillar, because it occurred before Divine Revelation concluded yet is not Dogma, is a local tradition.