Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Dec 17, 2009
Part 1 of 4 videos filmed at the Wigan Finescale Railway Modeller's 2009 Model Railway Exhibition, on Saturday 12th December 2009.
Layouts featured in Part 1 (in order of appearance):
1) Horton Regis (0 Gauge), by the Epsom and Ewell Model Railway Club
2) Hassell Harbour Bridge (0 Gauge), by the Alsager Railway Association
3) Bath Green Park (00 Gauge), by the Taunton Model Railway Group
4) Ormston Town (N Gauge), by the Bridgend Model Railway Group
5) The Long Line (N Gauge), by Mr Mark Henshaw of Poynton, Cheshire
6) Overlord II (00 Gauge), by Mr Chris Mead of Warickshire
Many thanks go to the layout owners and societies for permission to have their work recorded for this four part series. For more information on the Wigan Finescale Railway Modellers, please visit their website at: http://www.wiganfrm.org.uk