Learn how to Access or Retrieve Standard Voicemail with the Samsung DoubleTime™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 2.3 platform devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/businesss...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Access or Retrieve Standard Voicemail with the Samsung DoubleTime™
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today, we will show you how to Access or Retrieve Standard Voicemail with the Samsung DoubleTime™.
Begin from the home screen and tap the phone icon.
- Now tap and hold the #1 key.
- Your voicemail box will be connected.
- Next, follow the voice prompts to navigate the system and play your messages.
Please Note: The default/temporary password is your 7 digit wireless number, minus the area code.
- To hang up, tap End call.
Next we will show you how to reset your voicemail password and receive the new password for your mail box via text message.
Please Note: You can reset your voicemail password online or by phone, using AT&T's automated system.
- First log into myAT&T Online Account Management.
- Next click on the down arrow next to, "I want to".
- Here you will find two columns.
- Manage My Features and Manage My Service.
- Under "Manage My Features"
- Click on, "Reset Voicemail Password"
- Here the Reset Voicemail Password screen will display.
- Now click Submit.
- You will receive a text message with a temporary password you can use to access your voicemail.
- Now the Voicemail Password Confirmation screen will display.
Please Note: you will only be able to reset the voicemail associated with the wireless number you used to log into myAT&T Online Account Management.
Finally we will provide you steps to change the password on your voicemail account via your device.
- Start by pressing and holing the "1" key to call into the voicemail system from your wireless device.
- When prompted, enter the temporary voicemail password you received via text message or from Customer Service.
- Now Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Next press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Then press 1 for Password Options.
- Press 1 to Establish or Change Passwords.
- When prompted, create and enter your 4 to 15 digit password, then press the # key.
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biz. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Go".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.