Click here: http://tinyurl.com/lnb4ej4
How to get rid of back acne - Getting rid of back acne:
In my video I talk about the best way to eliminate back acne, but I wrote an article of other methods you could try. I would suggest sticking to what I say in the video but you could give theses a shot.
How to get rid of back acne
For people suffering from it, how to get rid of back acne is one of the most important questions that occupy their minds. Women avoiding to wear dresses that expose their back or men who fear taking their shirts off while playing sports are only some of the examples how back acne can affect the quality of life.
We will focus on natural remedies and procedures, since pharmaceutical products, if chosen and applied improperly, can only irritate and damage your skin. How to get rid of back acne ("bacne") is the question best answered if explained step by step.
Prevention of back acne
• Wear loose clothing, made of natural fabric (i.e. cotton), since it do not irritate the skin and also let it breathe. This especially applies to conditions that cause extensive sweating (warm weather, working out).
• Always wear clean clothes.
• After any occasion that had caused sweating, take a shower and dress clean clothes.
• If you have long hair, do not let it touch your back. Tying up your hair is the easiest way.
• Do not pick at your back acne, since that will only spread the bacteria.
• Drink plenty of water (8 to 10 glasses a day, or even more if you have sweated too much).
• Drink 2 or 3 cups of green tea daily. It eliminates toxins and helps your skin in general.
• Consume fruits and vegetables, as well as animal product rich in proteins and good fats.
• Shower once or twice every day. After sweating, try to take a shower as soon as you can. Do not shower too often though, because it will dry your skin and stimulate it to produce more oil.
• You can apply cleansing products to help removing the dead skin. Be careful what you choose though (it is best to consult your dermatologist), since aggressive products that do not suite your type of skin can only make things worse.
• Exfoliate. This is maybe the most important thing. Gentle scrubbing should be applied (five minutes at least, this is very important). It helps getting rid of the excess oil and dead skin. Do not use rough scrubbing tools and do not rub too hard, because you can irritate your skin and spread the bacteria.
• Avoid aggressive body soaps that contain strong chemicals.
How to get rid of back acne scars
• Prevent scarring by using sunblock whenever your back is exposed.
• Take some raw potato, grate it, and apply it to area affected by scars. Leave it until it dries and wash it off. Repeat this treatment two or three times every week.
• Mix baking soda with water and gently massage the affected area for a few minutes, then wash it off. Repeat this two or three times a week as well.
• Mix glycerine with squeezed lemon juice and apply it to your back. Do this once every week.
• Take three eggs whites and whip them until you get white and foamy mass. Apply it to your back, leave it to dry and wash it off. Repeat the treatment two or three times per week.
YouTube video URL: http://youtu.be/CY2lCSKnyLc