Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 18, 2012
Boxwood Blight: Background, and best management practices to help exclude and mitigate in nurseries
This video was developed the educational requirement for the "Boxwood Blight Cleanliness Program Compliance Agreement". Below are some suggested questions to answer as you view this video if this is being watched as the educational requirement for the "Boxwood Blight Cleanliness Program Compliance Agreement".
1) List examples of 4 hosts commonly afflicted with cylindrocladium diseases: 2) Is boxwood blight known to cause root rot? 3) List the genera included in the boxwood family: 4) List 3 major symptoms of boxwood blight: 5) Describe what sporulation of the boxwood blight pathogen looks like.
6) The cylindrical spores of the boxwood blight pathogen are typically spread by?
7) Microsclerotia are an adaptation for?
8) List 2 other common foliar disease of boxwood blight:
9) Exclusion for growers can best be accomplished by?