AZT Poisoning and Child Abduction: Save Rico Nagel





The interactive transcript could not be loaded.



Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 28, 2013

Dear General Public,

My name is Cheryl Nagel, and I am the grandmother of Rico Nagel Martinez, who was born December 19, 2012. http://saverico.com/

I am writing to tell you about my grandson, Rico, who has been taken from us and is presently a patient at St. Mary's Hospital. Because our 22 year old daughter was unable to feed him, they hooked him up to a nasal tube, and later did two surgeries to install a gastric tube.

The reason she was unable to feed him is because Mower County Child Protective Services removed him from our home. The reason they removed him from our home is because of a cancelled a doctor's appointment. Rico was taken right out of Lindsey's arms by a CPS officer on January 18, 2013, in our home. Lindsey and John, our future son-in-law, live with us. It was 3:00 on a Friday afternoon, and it's difficult to even write about because it was the worst day of our lives.

See Rico's Mother's Story here: AZT Poisoning The Lindsey Nagel Story

The Vendetta: The Kidnapping And Torture of Rico Martinez Nagel

We've kept quiet about the situation since December, 2012. Lindsey Nagel gave birth to a healthy baby boy on December 19. He was supposed to come home a few days later. He is still not home. He's remains in the hospital, in state custody, covered in tubes. So battered and destroyed by force fed ARV drugs, the family has begun to wonder if Rico will make it.
"I don't know if Rico will make it out of the hospital, at this point," said Rico's grandfather, Steve Nagel. "He's basically on life support right now. He's 7 pounds. He needs his family. He needs love. But they couldn't let this mother have a baby that lived too. I'm all cried out. It's just unbelievable."

Barely ten minutes after giving birth, Lindsey was ambushed by hospital workers telling her if she declined testing she would lost custody of Rico. But they had already tested Rico, obviously. Afraid and cornered, Lindsey and John agreed to their demands.

The same day Rico was born, while Lindsey was resting, three figures appeared at the foot of her bed. It was an infectious disease doctor, a lawyer and a social worker. They told her that unless she consented to being tested for HIV, and allowed them to test Rico for HIV, they were going to turn Lindsey in to Mower county Social Services for child endangerment. When Lindsey refused, the lawyer turned on his heels, walked toward the door, and started dialing his cell phone. The door slammed behind him, and he was gone.

Right now, Rico remains in the hospital, with seven medications, including AZT, pumped straight into his stomach via a GI tube. According to Mayo Clinic documents The Truth Barrier has obtained through the family, on Feb 15, they were:
Elsewhere in the medical records there is mention of IV morphine, "if pain not controlled."
He weighs the same as he did at birth. The only time he gained weight was when Lindsey was breastfeeding him in the first weeks of his life, before he was seized and placed in state custody at the hospital. Then her milk dried up. He is now severely anemic from the drugs, particularly AZT, and has had two blood transfusions. His abdomen is very distended and he has facial edema as well as scrotal edema, and "abdominal wall edema."

by The Truth Barrier and journalist Celia Farber

Related Video: Guinea Pig Kids of New York City


When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...