Upload

Loading...

Petrodollar Collapse - Protect your assets and make a fortune. ep#20 (3 of 3) SuccessCouncil.com

8,681

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 25, 2013

http://www.successcouncil.com/sc/grea...

Welcome to part 3. Now that we know what the petrodollar is, and that it must die eventually, and possibly very soon: We must ask how do we protect ourselves from this disaster.
The short answer is this. Both in times of war and high inflation people rightly so, run to precious metals. Gold and Silver, I believe, should be the cornerstone of everyones wealth protection plan for many reasons not just the ones outlined in this video series.
The longer answer is a little more involved than that. There are many, many things to consider. For example did you know that 87% of gold and silver investors are going to loose everything when the petro dollar system collapses while the other 13% get staggeringly wealthy? Did you know that governments have a habit of confiscating precious metals in tough times and there are several steps you can take to protect yourself now, but later might be too late?
Fortunately, I have created another video explaining all of this and more. In that video you also get specifics on:
1. How to make a boatload of money in the next few years.
2. Different strategies you need to put in place to make sure you are resilient to anything the world throws at you.
3. Learn some valuable untold history about how some of the worlds richest men became rich and how you can do it too. (Hint: they actually became rich during a crisis and not during the "good times")
So if you would like to learn more, then click the link in the description of this video. That video is the one I get more compliments on that any other.
Next week, Conrad will explain the Laffer curve, for all those people who did not get the explanation in Ferris Bueller's Day off.
{Insert Video 3}
It's a very important economic theory which restricts the governments ability to fleece you and kick the can down the road that much longer.
See you then.



Fair Use Notice - This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...