If you have been telling the truth and sharing information regarding Obama's plan to turn America over to globalists/communists you have very likely been assailed by people using SAUL ALINSKY's techniques as outlined in RULES FOR RADICALS.
Yes folks, the RED MENACE is back and most young people have no clue what they are doing. You see, history has been rewritten so that Communism looks like the best option for World Peace but if these uninformed children really understood the plan they would realize that communism is actually a way to entrap them.
Universities, Movies, Music, Religion and almost everything has been infultrated(as J.F. Kennedy and many others died trying to expose). These commies call it new names like "Democratic Socialism" and "Change" but it's still the same old crap in a bright shiney package.
Obama (Barry Soetoro) is the prophet of this New Age brand of Globalist enslavement and i can promise every young person who fell into this trap that they will not get what they think they were promised (as should become increasingly apparent..if it is not already apparent).
I suggest to all of you who tell the TRUTH and are assailed by name calling and intimidation that from now on you simply write "I do not respond to those who play by Alinsky rules for radicals.. drive through please"... You see KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and if you get a copy of RULES FOR RADICALS then you have a copy of their playbook and in it you will see exactly how unfairly they play.
LIARS cannot be trusted to tell the truth and Alinsky's crap is useless once it is understood by those who value Truth, Justice and real FREEDOM (something socialistic communism promises but never delivers).
Please spread this to your friends and tell them that it is not wise to respond to anyone who uses such tactics excvept to point out that we know what they are doing.
Here again are the rules they play by:
"Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. ... Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves." p.126
Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):
1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'... "...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...' "One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other." (pps.127-134)