You can buy the Tenda W150M for £19.99 from http://www.goldwafers.com/cart/Tenda-...
Follow the Instructions guide below...
1. Connect the LAN cable from the Tenda W150M to the PC LAN connector. (Don't connect to the router; it has to be connected to the PC LAN connector)
2. Connect the USB power lead from PC USB Socket to Tenda (or connect the standalone power adapter if you don't have a free USB socket on the PC)
3. Wait for the Tenda to power up then press the "Mode" button once for Client-AP Mode.
4. In Windows 7 click on the Windows/Start Icon at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Click on Control Panel
6. Click on Network and Internet
7. Click on Network and Sharing Centre
8. Click on Local Area Connection 2
9. Click on Properties.
10. Double Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)
11. Select "Use the following IP Address"
12. Enter the following IP Address Number into the IP Address field, 192.168.2.20
13. Enter the following Subnet mask Number, 255.255.255.0
14. Enter the following Default Gateway Number, 192.168.2.1
15. Click the OK button to apply the changes.
You are now ready to connect to the Tenda control panel.
16. Open your web browser, eg Internet Exploter or Firefox
17. In the URL field of your web browser enter the following, http://192.168.2.1 and press the return key.
18. Enter the admin panel of the Tenda by entering the default username and password.
You'll now see the Tenda W150M Control Panel.
19. Click on Client+AP button at the top of the page, just to the right of the Black Tenda Logo.
20. Click the "Next" button to continue.
21. Click the "Scan" button to search for your wireless router.
22. Choose your wireless network from the search list (if there is more than one network showing in the list choose the one with the highest signal number)
23. Set Security Mode to: WPA PSK
24. Enter your Passphrase key. Enter the 8 digit Network Key of your Sky Broadband Router, example sbb12345.
25. Click "Next" button
26. The next screen shows the basic wireless settings, nothing needs to be altered on this page so just click the "Next" button to continue.
27. The next screen shows wireless security settings for the Tenda; nothing needs to be altered on this page so just click the "Next" button to continue.
28. You'll now see the configuration is completed screen. Click on the "Apply" button to complete the installation.
29. The reboot screen will appear, wait until the progress bar reaches 100%.
Awesome! Your Tenda is now set-up and configured.
You now just have to go back to the Local Area 2 Connection section in Windows Control Panel and remove the IP Address, subnet mask and Default gateway settings you set-up earlier.
30. Click on Control Panel
31. Click on Network and Internet
32. Click on Network and Sharing Centre
33. Click on Local Area Connection 2
34. Click on Properties.
35. Double Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)
36. Change settings to "obtain an IP address automatically" and press the "OK" button.
37. Disconnect the Tenda from the PC and connect it to the satellite receiver.
38. Enter the Network menu on your satellite receiver and enable the receiver's network settings.
Set DHCP to Auto if you wish the router to assign an IP address automatically to the satellite receiver.
Job completed. Your satellite receiver is now connected to the internet.