Learn how to send, receive, or delete a picture, audio or video message with the LG Phoenix™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 2.2 platform devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.att.com/esupport/welcome.j...
Send, Receive, or Delete a Picture, Audio, or Video Multimedia Message with the LG Phoenix™
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today, we will show you how to Send, Receive, or Delete a Picture, Audio, or Video Multimedia Message with the LG Phoenix™.
Please Note: Standard Multimedia Messaging charges apply.
- To begin, from the Standby Screen, select the Messages icon
- Next, select New Message
- Here select the To Field
To send the message to a contact not stored in the address book:
• Enter the recipients number, and then press Next
To send the message to a phone number that is stored in the address book:
• Select the Add contact icon in the upper right corner of the display
- Now scroll to and select the desired contact
- Next, select the Type to Compose field
- Here, enter the desired text for the body of the message, and then press the Down Arrow
- Press the Menu key, and then select Attach
- You can now select the location to attach the file from.
- Once all details of the message are completed, press Send
Now we will show you how to receive a Multimedia Message
Please Note: A notification message will display automatically when a new multimedia message is received.
- To view the message when it first arrives, select the message notification bar at the top of the display, and drag it down
- Next select the message to view and your message will be displayed
- To view it later,
From the Standby Screen, select the Messages icon
Here the selected conversation will be displayed.
Finally, we will show you how to delete a multimedia message.
From the standby screen, select the messages icon
Now select the Menu key, and then select Multiselect
Here check all desired conversations you wish to delete
Once all desired conversations have been checked, select Delete
Then select Ok to confirm deletion
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biz. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Go".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.