Learn how easy it is to make slime with Mod Podge! The best part? It is SO easy to make. And after completing the 5-minute-craft, the fun doesn't stop there. Experiment with Mix-ins like starry glitter, paint, and hidden objects! Did we mention squeezing the slime is super relaxing? It's also fun just to watch it slowly "melt" from a ball to a flat disc and more ideas to play with your slime! For full details, check out the video and instructions on our blog: http://bit.ly/ModPodgeSlime
Buy Mod Podge Matte: https://www.plaidonline.com/mod-podge...
DISCLAIMER: This project is to be completed with adult supervision. None of the products are for eating or drinking. Review and comply with all warnings on borax, including keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes, and do not take internally. ----
How to Make Mod Podge Slime:
SLIME RECIPE: INGREDIENTS:
- 4oz (or 1/2 cup) of Mod Podge Matte
- 1 TB Borax
- 1 cup warm water Optional:
- FolkArt® or Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in desired color
- Glitter TOOLS:
- Two large plastic bowls
- measuring cups
- Plastic spoon
1. Pour 1 cup warm water into a large bowl.
2. Slowly add 1 Tablespoon of Borax to warm water, stirring as you go. Stir until combined and set aside. 3. In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup Mod Podge Matte and a couple of drops of FolkArt® or Apple Barrel Acrylic paint of desired color. Use popsicle stick to stir together until mixture has reached desired color. 4. Pour Borax-water solution into Mod Podge and paint mixture. Stir using popsicle stick. Slime will start to form!
5. After stirring slime solution for about a minute, pour out excess water into first bowl and discard.
6. Pick up slime, and kneed and squeeze it over bowl to remove excess water
7. Get ready to play! Add glitter, googley eyes, and more!
DISCLAIMER: This project is to be completed with adult supervision. None of the products are for eating or drinking. Review and comply with all warnings on borax, including keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes, and do not take internally.
Subscribe for more fun and informative Plaid videos! → https://www.youtube.com/c/plaidcrafts...
▷ Check out these other videos…….
👑 Related Video ► https://youtu.be/JYi9peuBAPU
💑 Related Video ► https://youtu.be/_tii91aRfvQ
👹 Related Video ► https://youtu.be/jKDh4-y2lq4
▷ FOLLOW US FOR MORE CRAFTINESS!!
Plaid’s channel offers inspiration and ideas for creative living. Use our trusted techniques and how-to’s, crafts, entertaining, holiday projects and more to add a dash of DIY to your life!