Is matter all that is 'real'? ... and what are Dreams and memories? - why do they feel so real at times? One thing is for sure - change.
"What is reality" might seem like a silly question given how we use our senses to interact with 'reality' everyday, but I have since arrived at ideas which I am comfortable with regarding these questions (although Im still curious).
** So heres some questions to play with - play nicely :-) **
• If I had to point to where my idea or concept of reality is maintained, I'd be pointing to my head - how about you?
• Is all this environmental information just vibrational energies which are presented to our body and then decoded to form a perception in the brain according to our programs and patterns? ie: Do we subconsciously 'read' or filter this data then build an experience that seems real?
• Can I get outside of my experience to prove anything is fact or real, or is reality bound to ones experience like the fabric to the shirt?
• What of the realities I have when I dream, - my body still responds as if they are real, so what is reality?
• If I am not the cause (creator) of my experience; the director of my focus of attention on some level whether awake or asleep, am I controlled by something else?
• If existence is the single defining quality of all-that-is; part of which includes me, then am I not contributing to the expansion of existence through my personal experience?
• ....or is my experience controlled by something outside of existence: Non-existence for example? (which is more probably already full of everything that will never be !)
• And if I am completely controlled by something other than me, what then is the purpose of my life?
I wish you all - many, many pleasant realities. Choose them wisely, for our experience may be everything that matters.